Dienstag, 17. September 2013

High Hopes Challenge #186 Orange & Purple

HELLO EVERYONE......

It's time for the High Hopes Challenge #186 "Orange & Purple"



For my card this week I am using the following stamps:
 
 
 
 
 
 
And my newest love is, to put some Glow in the dark Glitter from Martha Stewart on my cards. *hehe* At all stars on the card , i had glued  the " Glow in the dark glitter" .





Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Blog and check out the Dream Team`s faboulous creations this week !!!!
I hope you will have time to play with us for this weeks Challenge !

----------
 
Schaut Euch doch mal auf dem High Hopes Blog die tollen Kreationen des QKR Team`s an.


Ich hoffe, Du hast Zeit , um diese Woche die Challenge mitzumachen !


Happy Stamping !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen