Montag, 13. Januar 2014

High Hopes New Release ---- Sneak Peek Day 1

Hello Stamp World  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a fantastic day . A dream come true for me. I`m a very big Fan since a long time for a great artist! And now i can tell you all: The artist is now the new designer by High Hopes. !!!!!!!!!

It is Annie Lang !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  

Yeah ! I love her work so much and now i can play with images from her on Rubber stamps . 

And here is my first card with the new High Hopes Rubber Stamps designed by Annie :

- Fishing Friends
- Bait Shop

- The clouds are from the " Fillable Beach Scene ".




 Please visit the High Hopes blog too !!!!


Kommentare:

  1. I'm so happy to be working with you, Alex...Your work is simply outstanding and I'm very much looking forward to seeing your upcoming creative stamping "adventures"! Smiles & Hugs...Annie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these images. I have to have them. Your card is fabulous.

    AntwortenLöschen