Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

QKR Challenge #76

TGIF  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m so happy, that the week is over. It was so chaotic by us the last 2 weeks with dates in the hospital, dentist, school,... my power is gone.

But now, i can show you my card for the new QKR Challenge : " FRIENDS ARE SPECIAL ".

I had used 3 QKR Rubber Stamps :

- 16607 Peace Hippo
- 13314 Making Bubbles
- 10205 True Friends




 Be sure to stop by the QKR Rubber Stamps Blog and check out the QKR Team`s faboulous creations this week !!!!
I hope you will have time to play with us for this weeks Challenge !
----------
Schaut Euch doch mal auf dem QKR Rubber Stamps Blog die tollen Kreationen des QKR Team`s an.
Ich hoffe, Du hast Zeit , um diese Woche die Challenge mitzumachen !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen