Samstag, 26. April 2014

QKR and Eureka Blog Hop !!!!!

Welcome to the QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps Blog Hop.

You should have arrived from the talented Cheryl`s Blog, and if you didn't, you can start at the beginning by clicking either link at the top of the page. The entire list is also at the bottom of the post just in case you get lost. 
We are doing " Anything goes " for our challenge and you have 2 weeks to color up an image from either QKR or Eureka and make a project to join us in this challenge. 

For this challenge only we are requiring that you use QKR images on the QKR Challenge and Eureka Images on the Eureka Challenge

Stop by QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps and join in our challenges we would love to have you join us and if you comment on each blog along the hop you could be the lucky winner of 2 more images, just for commenting. 

Now hop on over to our talented Kristie`s blog and see her great project. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges and i stamped with the following stamps:

15301 Held Prisoner Unmounted

17011 Out of Control Unmounted

Kommentare:

  1. Some great coloring here Alex, very nice card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is exactly how I feel some days! What a grand card - thanks for the hop and have a lovely day!
    Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I LOL when I saw this image!! he! he!
    Just my sense of humour. poor little guy he looks to have been hanging around a while.
    FABulous colours and design...LOve your sentiment too.
    Chrissyxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a great card!! I feel that way some days, too!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Cute card - I like the sentiment.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Die Karte ist der Knaller! Der Spruch und das Bild passen so klasse.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Boy, this is exactly how it feels some days, doesn't it? This card is just a hoot! It gave me a real chuckle the minute I looked at it! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh my gosh your card made me laugh. Thanks for sharing Your WONDERFUL card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great job with your card! Exactly how I feel sometimes. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great card. There are certainly days that I feel like this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This card is so true! It made me laugh!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Nicely colored card. I just hate when things are out of control...........lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. What a wonderful card, I swear this has been me all week lol. Loving the Eureka/QKR Blog Hop.
    AngelicBadGirl xx

    AntwortenLöschen