Freitag, 20. März 2015

Good Morning !
Today is a special day for me. My hubby and i have our 17th wedding day ! *yeah*

And some other events are today too. The beginning of spring and the solar eclipse. 
For spring it is too cold for me *LOL* and here by us is so much fog and we can`t see the solar eclipse.

Now i show you my card for the new QKR Challenge : " THINK SPRING ".

I had used:

- 15503 News Boy Unmounted

15517 Heard The News Unmounted


I had stamped the sweatshirt from the boy on Design paper, cuts it out and glued it on the boy.


 

You can buy all QKR Rubber Stamps in Digi`s too  !!!!!!!



  Man kann alle QKR Stempel auch in Digis kaufen !!!



  Be sure to stop by the QKR Rubber Stamps Blog and check out the QKR Team`s faboulous creations this week !!!!

I hope you will have time to play with us for this weeks Challenge !
----------
Schaut Euch doch mal auf dem QKR Rubber Stamps Blog die tollen Kreationen des QKR Team`s an.
Ich hoffe, Du hast Zeit , um diese Woche die Challenge mitzumachen.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen